Senior Java Software Developer - Data & Compliance - 72K
Den Bosch, North Brabant , €50000 - €72000 per annum + Benefits
2019-02-11 12:12:33 +0000
Digital, Data, Back-end, Full Stack, Java
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organisation with an innovative product ready for an international audience. They platform is based on AI, applying machine learning for automation and services. Their R&D team is distributed between the US and their Den Bosch office. Their solutions come with high complexity due to high requirements for the various domains they operate in; marketing, fintech, HR, accounting, sales, SaaS, etc… They are very ambitious and are currently looking to hire multiple roles across development and data science.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Backend Java Engineer - The function
You will be joining the technology department, around 20 gifted developers and engineers, and working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role, in a team existing of approx. 6-7 people, to ensure the quality of the systems/ solutions.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new environments in data, AI and Machine Learning
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Fast software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
Senior Backend Java Engineer - Location
- Den Bosch
Senior Backend Java Engineer -Profile
- At least 6 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment)
- Strong knowledge in Microservices
- Experienced in Spring, REST, Web services, Elastic search, both SQL- and NoSQL Databases, Docker, Kubernetes and Kafka
- Knowledge in AI, Machine Learning or Data Science is appreciated but no must-have
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and willing to explore future-proof solutions
Senior Backend Java Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 72.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office in Den Bosch
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role