Senior Java/ JEE developer in Eindhoven (up to €80.000)
Eindhoven, North Brabant , €50000 - €80000 per annum + car, laptop, personal spending budget...
2017-09-12 07:56:43 +0100
About the company:
Are you a back-end Java developer with at least 5 years of experience developing clean code? Do you have experience with Spring, Hibernate, JEE, Junit, Jira? Are you looking for a career in the core team of a top consultant company in The Netherlands? We a the top consultancy company in The Netherlands for a good reason. We focus on quality rather than quantity. We have a limited amount of clients because they are top companies in their industry, and we are not looking to expand our client list. We are expert in what we do and our clients trust us. We would like to remain their tier 1 Java expert supplier rather than just a supplier for many companies. If you are a Java expert who is looking for a change and believe in our vision, look no further!
- Working onsite at our client's office in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Apeldoorn, Breda, Eindhoven, or Maastricht. We will consider where you are living to assign project to you, and make sure that you only have to travel max 1 hour by car from home to the office. You happy equal to you deliver good performance, right?
- Develops, tests, documents back-end applications.
- Report to the Lead developer/ Scrum master in your team.
- At least HBO or University thinking level
- Experience with Java software development (at least 5 years)
- Experience with J2EE, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Jira, Scrum.
- Driving license
- Fluent in English or Dutch (or willing to learn Dutch extensively)
- Nice to have knowledge or experience with AngularJS, Amazon Cloud Drive, architect. If you have experience leading a team, then the position for Lead Java is for you.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary offer up to €80.000 Euros gross annually, excluding bonus/car
- Company car of your choice
- Laptop of your choice
- 27 paid holidays
- €75 monthly allowance for your personal subscription (phone subscription, gym membership,.. etc)
- Options to choose between 32, 36 or 40 hours work per week.
- On the scale of 1600 hours work per year, for every hours working overtime/ extra, you will have €30/ hour.
Interested? Please send your CV or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can always give me a call at 0031 2030 58547. I look forward to speak to you soon.
Managing This Role
I am the specialist on recruiting Java/Scala developers for Junior to Senior positions for companies in South Holland area within Darwin recruitment. I utilize Darwin's extensi...Isabella's Full Bio