Senior Java Engineer – Payments Engine.
Senior Java Engineer – Payments Engine
€60000 - €92000 per year|
Are you results-driven, determined and passionate about software engineering? Do you want to be involved in complex migrations and challenging software integrations? Are you a software development professional with a proven track and have you been involved in managing various Java architectures, infrastructures and environments?
Then this is going to interest you.
A specialized software multinational in the South of Amsterdam is rapidly growing, innovating, and improving its competitive edge in the financial sector. They craft software solutions for facilitating all online payment transitions and it is their ambition to deliver innovative and reliable products. They connect retail businesses to all financial organizations, from local to worldwide.
There are creating new business units and can join in right from the start!
Senior Java Engineer - What's the job?
The goal is to redesign an existing payment platform into a new architecture using the newest technologies and best methodologies, ensuring scalability and implementing microservices.
- Working on complex and challenging projects in great teams of 5 outstanding Backend Software Engineers to achieve the long-term goal
- Identifying and using modern technologies in NoSQL environments but also utilizing virtualization and cloud computing
- Putting together a new enterprise architecture together with the company's community of software architects
- Ensuring scalability, agility and adaptability to service the customer's demands
- Be a key communication point between management- and operation teams
Senior Java Engineer - What's your profile?
We don't believe in putting a long list of criteria that you need to match and instead want to be convinced. You are a talented and driven Java Software Engineer with a proven track in Microservices, cloud environments, design patterns, infrastructures, and information architectures. You have anywhere between 5 and 30 years of professional experience and believe you can convince us that you are the person for the job. Next, you need to be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
Senior Java Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and market-leading organisation
- Benefits from the financial stability of a multinational but enjoy freedom in your job like you would be in start-ups
- An above market average yearly salary of up to 92.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package - personalized to your strengths and goals - and the possibility to acquire additional professional certifications
- Regular company- and team events, over 25 paid vacation days and various development programs
- Sports activities, Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
Do you have any questions regarding this function or do you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Recruitment Consultant
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Java, J2EE, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Solution Architect, C#, C++, NoSQL, Scala, Developer, Senior, Amsterdam, Financial sector, payment solutions, TOGAF, JEE, JSE, design patterns, middleware, Zachman, UML, RDBMS, spring boot, microservices, aws, cloud, azure
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Java Software Engineer - Freelanc...
Senior Java Software Engineer - Berlin My client is a very reputable FinTech organisation who are continuing to make their...
Java Engineer - Cyber Security
Java |Cyber Security| FinTech Security | Fraud Detection| Risk Assessment | Medior | Senior | Amsterdam | Permanent |72-92K per...
Senior consultant earn up to 1.4M NOK
Our cross-functional team has grown considerably over the last months and we continue looking for professionals, who love working with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.