WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
- Collaboration in Java EE development projects for our customers
- Concept and design of backend software
- Realization of programming scopes for applications using current development tools and the use of agile methods (Scrum)
- Cooperation in the definition of IT architectures
- Regular exchange and cooperation within the team and, if necessary, instruction of new employees
- Error analysis, tracking and bug fixing
- Close cooperation with other mobile platform developers (e.g. Android and iOS), project management and design and quality assurance team
- Professional Java development experience required (minimum 3 years)
- Deep understanding of web services and technologies in general and cloud services in particular
- Experience in the design and development of micro-services
- Experience in designing REST interfaces / Web APIs
- Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with container-based deployment
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Good understanding of the Spring- and Hibernate-Frameworks
- Knowledge of Struts and JSf, Docker and Message Queues
- TECH STACK
- Spring, Struts, Grails, pure Java-EE, Angular, React, Vue.js
- Hibernate, Spring Data, EclipseLink
- Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Relaxed startup atmosphere (incl. table football, air hockey, mini golf and table tennis) with great colleagues & flat hierarchies
- Agile Software Development
- Access to the latest state of the art hardware and working with leading-edge technologies
- Exciting projects for customers such as Deutsche Bahn, Lufthansa, Tagesschau, Porsche and many other global players
- Superb office location in the heart of the city
- Modern office amenities and free drinks and fruit baskets
- Collaboration with experienced developers for guaranteed further learning
- Professional guidance and knowledge sharing by lead developers and project managers
- Frequent exchange of knowledge in developer meetings
- Further training options via online courses (Pluralsight etc.) and certification possibility
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you want to join an international logistics company based in Geneva? Are you a highly skilled .NET Engineer? Do you enjoy creating new applications? I'm looking for someone who: Has 5+ years' experience in .NET Technologies / C# Has experience with ASP.NET & Web Api's Has extensive SQL experience to work within a pricing team Has experience with WPF + Entity Framework Speaks French Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: Creating new applications Collaborating closely with various team members Participating in scrum ceremonies Developing, designing various functionalities Participating in proof of concepts when required Working for an established market leading business in the transport/logistics sector For a company who are: Building bridges between technology and people Working with new and modern technologies Offering competitive packages This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET/C# Developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Do you want to join a company which works in the automotive / car industry? Are you a highly skilled senior full-stack developer? Would you relish an opportunity to work on projects leveraging the use of cloud technologies and machine learning? I'm looking for someone who: Is heavily experience in .NET Technologies / C# Is experienced working with AWS / Cloud Technologies (AWS Certification is a huge plus) Has worked on a SaaS solution environment Is familiar with agile process models (Scrum /Kanban) Is comfortable with DDD and working on a microservices approach Speaks Fluent English (French is plus) Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: The automotive and electric vehicle industry Undertaking a key role in transforming software solutions to a pure cloud native application Supporting the entire software life cycle process Producing new features writing clean code Applying best software engineering practices Working on cloud-native applications (AWS) For a company who are: Working with new technologies Allow you to leverage machine learning & BI / Data Services Offering exciting projects Offering competitive packages This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Developer in Lausanne. Please apply now for more information or contact me directly on email@example.com The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG. The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Full-stack Developer in Stockholm on behalf of an Electronic parts supplier. They are looking for a competent Full-stack Developer with proven hands-on DevOps skills to help them deliver cutting-edge solutions. You will be part of their R&D organization and will work together with other talented and experienced engineers in an agile development environment. Who are you? As a Full-stack Developer, you will have to demonstrate excellent analysis, planning, implementation and DevOps skills. They expect you to have a strong commitment to quality, security, technical documentation, have a good architectural understanding and be a customer-focused engineer. · Proven experience working as a Full-stack Developer or similar role in the past 5 years · Proven experience working with a micro services architecture · Proven experience working with cloud services · Experience working in a DevOps-oriented team and having this mindset · Experience developing web or mobile applications · Development experience using frontend frameworks like React, Angular, React Native · Development experience using languages like Java, Python, Go · Good knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB or similar · Good experience working with build tools and containers · Experience working with Java 14, Node.js, Kubernetes, Terraform, Terragrunt, GCP, AWS · Experience working with CI/CD · Excellent communicator and a team player · Focused on details and analytical · Focused on security · Creative, committed and reliable · Fluent in English, both written and spoken What will you be doing? · Work in a development team together with a product manager to deliver software solutions. · Contribute to the architectural design, both on the backend and frontend. · Work in an agile fashion in an environment where creativity, contribution and collaboration are highly encouraged and appreciated. · Improve the existing feature-set and contribute to deliver a top-class platform for digitalization of stores all over the world. · Contribute to successful deliveries with your competences, passion and engagement. · Participate in the design and creation of scalable software. · Work with applications and databases. · Write effective APIs. · Troubleshoot and debug systems. · Write clean, testable, functional code on the backend and frontend. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.