WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€45000 - €75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Collaboration in Java EE development projects for our customers
- Concept and design of backend software
- Realization of programming scopes for applications using current development tools and the use of agile methods (Scrum)
- Cooperation in the definition of IT architectures
- Regular exchange and cooperation within the team and, if necessary, instruction of new employees
- Error analysis, tracking and bug fixing
- Close cooperation with other mobile platform developers (e.g. Android and iOS), project management and design and quality assurance team
- Professional Java development experience required (minimum 3 years)
- Deep understanding of web services and technologies in general and cloud services in particular
- Experience in the design and development of micro-services
- Experience in designing REST interfaces / Web APIs
- Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with container-based deployment
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Good understanding of the Spring- and Hibernate-Frameworks
- Knowledge of Struts and JSf, Docker and Message Queues
- TECH STACK
- Spring, Struts, Grails, pure Java-EE, Angular, React, Vue.js
- Hibernate, Spring Data, EclipseLink
- Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Relaxed startup atmosphere (incl. table football, air hockey, mini golf and table tennis) with great colleagues & flat hierarchies
- Agile Software Development
- Access to the latest state of the art hardware and working with leading-edge technologies
- Exciting projects for customers such as Deutsche Bahn, Lufthansa, Tagesschau, Porsche and many other global players
- Superb office location in the heart of the city
- Modern office amenities and free drinks and fruit baskets
- Collaboration with experienced developers for guaranteed further learning
- Professional guidance and knowledge sharing by lead developers and project managers
- Frequent exchange of knowledge in developer meetings
- Further training options via online courses (Pluralsight etc.) and certification possibility
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Java Developer Project You will implement business functionality in our multi-year finance transformation as Spring Boot microservices running in a cloud-native environment in MS Azure Main Tasks & Activities Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline Prepare unit test for automated testing Performing code reviews Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools Understand architectural issues, and factor them into decisions and recommendations Requirements Strong and experienced JAVA developer Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services - Spring Boot Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests Experience to work in a scrum team Following skills would be a plus Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes Public cloud provider like Azure, GCP. AWS Experience / Exposure with SAP HANA Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Senior Java Developer - consultancy company Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring Senior Java Developers for a well-established consultancy based in Stockholm. They have been named Europe's best employer of the European Business Awards, for their democratic way of working with the possibility of influence for employees and their way of working with benefits and personal career development. They have also been named Entrepreneur of the Year in Europe by the European Business Awards for how they, with the established company's secure stability, work with drive, innovative thinking and enthusiasm like start-up companies. You will have: Degree educated Extensive Java development skills, with proven project experience Docker, Kubernetes and AWS skills Spring or Hibernate knowledge Some front end skills are desirable, but not essential Swedish speaking to a good level To find out more please apply or email email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Java Developer - consultancy company Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a Consultancy company who since being founded in 2010 have grown 2 offices and now employ over 50 passionate and skilled Java Developers. They have won numerous awards for their delivery of consulting services to their clients. They pride themselves on the high quality work, delivered within time frames and to the clients needs. Due to their national and international reach, they arrange many events, conferences or meetups to further help companies discover their dreams You will have: Extensive Java skills Docker, Kubernetes and AWS skills Spring or Hibernate knowledge Some front end skills are desirable Swedish speaking to a good level To find out more please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
I am working with a specialist in the Healthcare sector, who are now looking to grow the Java team by bringing in 2 experienced Java Developer's to join the team in Lucerne. As a company, they develop, operate and sells electronic applications and services. The main customer base is insurers, service providers, authorities and industry associations. In this position as a Senior Developer, you will be tasked with developing the peer-to-peer reporting system, which will have a huge impact on the insurance health sector in the future. They need you to have experience working in a Full-Stack environment, whilst having a solid background in backend development. You will be working on the development/maintenance of multi-tier enterprise applications, they need you to have a good knowledge of React and a solid experience using Spring and REST. You will need to bring at least several years of experience as a full-stack developer and a strong can-do attitude. A solid understanding database's and Software architectures are needed for this position, along with the ability to speak fluent German and English. Please apply and I will look to contact you to discuss the role in some more detail. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.