Senior Java Developer - Zurich
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc850 per day + All Inclusive
2018-12-06 15:15:47 +0000
We are looking for a Senior Java developer to work in close cooperation with a group of business analysts. The team is responsible for the software development of large financial applications. You will be involved in all steps of the project including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Contribute to technical concept and design of the solution in close cooperation with project lead, other IT team members and business analysts
- Take a major role in the implementation and testing phase
- Document the technical solution and implementation
- Work in an environment with continuous integration and change control processes
- Support production processes (monitoring, issue resolution)
- Work in an agile software development setting (scrum based)
- Senior level, several years of experience as Java developer
- Experience in the Finance industry, flair for business applications and financial applications.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Object-Oriented software development (Java, Spring)
- Experience with development tools and continuous integration (preferred Eclipse, Maven, Bamboo or ability to learn quickly)
- Familiarity with testing driven development (Junit preferred)
- Experience in batch programming (target infrastructure is an extended Websphere Application Server, on IBM/zOS landscape)
- Sound knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Ability to design software components for high performance and large data volumes.
You must hold a valid EU passport for this position.
To learn more 2- click apply or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing This Role
I specialise in recruiting Freelancers, exclusively for the re-insurance industry, in Switzerland. At Darwin Recruitment, I'm a member of our Swiss Contracts team - headed by As...Laura's Full Bio