Senior Java Developer - Trading platform - Java 10 - €75K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-08-07 11:49:16 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Java
You're a Senior Java Developer who has a keen knowledge of parallel programming and distributed programming? You're proactive and enthusiastic? You solve problems, you don't avoid them. You're looking for a company that can offer you the complexity and involvement you are currently lacking? You feel comfortable with algorithms and you have a mathematical background?
This is going to interest you.
A specialised software house based in the harbours of Amsterdam is growing and looking to add Senior Java Developers to their current team of 15 engineers. You will be implementing large-scale, cloud-/ and web based-, high-speed software applications in a dynamic and collaborative working environment. They are quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale challenges.
There are opening new business units, are busy with new projects and can join in right from the start!
Java Software Engineer - What's the job?
- Working on complex, future-proof and challenging projects in teams of 5/6 self-managing teams
- Managing deployments of java-stack release into test-driven environments, improving functionalities, performances and solution deliveries
- Crafting component designs, coding and unit-testing on a top-notch Java software platform involved with AI and algorithms
- Work in a Scrum methodology
- Contribute and take part in the strong knowledge-sharing community of the company
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
Java Software Engineer - What's your profile?
- Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development in JVM
- Strong knowledge of Java (10) and Spring(boot)
- 2 years of experience in implementing large-scale web applications
- Experience with Git, ActiveMQ, JSON, jUnit, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes is appreciated
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Java Software Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- An above market average yearly salary of up to 75.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, the possibility to acquire professional certifications
- Regular company and team events, 25 paid vacation days, career development programs
- Sports activities, drinks, fresh fruits, snacks and seriously good coffee
- Relocation package, if needed
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Senior Consultant in Java & Scala
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role