Senior Java Developer (m/f/d) e-health/telemedicine
Munich, Bayern , €60000 - €90000.00 per annum
2019-06-25 07:03:00 +0100
Do you want to be a part of company where you have the opportunity to directly impact people's health? My client is looking for passionate Senior Java Engineers to join their team in making digital precision medicine faster, better and to have a greater reach and help more individuals.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work with modern technologies and cutting-edge projects, you will also be in the forefront of telemedicine technology. You will work on solutions which aid in preventative and therapeutic interventions, subsequently saving patients money and time by increasing the efficacy of the therapy.
- Expert knowledge of Java and Java based frameworks.
- A deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- A strong desire and enthusiasm to keep up to date with future technologies related to machine learning and IoT
- An understanding of modern software engineering processes, such as continuous integration and delivery, microservices and domain driven design
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with medical requirements, such as ISO 13485, IEC 62366, IEC 62304
- A Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
You will get:
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work in an open and personal environment
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies and exciting projects
- Outstanding personal development opportunities
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to
Or give me a call on:
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in Life Sciences Sales in South Africa, I joined Darwin in August 2018 specialising in all things Java. My primary focus is connecting highly talented J...Gabriella's Full Bio