Senior Java Developer - Innovative Fintech! - Data - €65K
Amsterdam , €50000 - €650000 per annum + + package
2017-09-28 10:30:07 +0100
Fashion, e-commerce, innovative solutions and newest technologies in a function located in stunning modern offices in Amsterdam. Sounds too good to be true?
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organisation within the fashion industry! They are a family-owned business with major brands in their portfolio from which all products are available online via the e-commerce platform. Next they sell via more than 2,500 retail stores globally and their headquarters is located in Amsterdam.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Backend Java Software Engineer - The function
You will be joining the technology team, working on the e-commerce platform, and work together with 100 colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the system and craft it to the next level.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company
- Building new functionalities and features via micro services within AWS
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Backend Java Software Engineer - Location
Backend Java Software Engineer -Profile
- At least 3 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment)
- Prior knowledge isn't a must but you need to want to learn!
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- A curious mind-set, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
Backend Java Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 65.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits of a multinational
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages and sensationally equipped work stations
- To work in tailor-made highly equipped and modern office within the city centre of Amsterdam!
- Great lunches! Every day a professional cook delivers exciting food. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleague, office games and "company" Olympics.
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio