WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
3 months ago
Senior Java Developer
Main Tasks & Activities
- Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services
- Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Prepare unit test for automated testing
- Performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Understand architectural issues, and factor them into decisions and recommendations
- Strong and experienced JAVA developer
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services - Spring Boot
- Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
- Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Experience to work in a scrum team
Following skills would be a plus
- Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes
- Public cloud provider like Azure, GCP. AWS
- Experience / Exposure with SAP HANA
- Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.