WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
11 months ago
Senior Java Developer- Data Integrations Team
Over 90,000 customers are using their product right now…
Be a part of a well-established automotive start up in Berlin that are disrupting the business mobility industry by offering real-time insight into vehicle activity and offering fleet owners the opportunity to reduce operational cost via their digital fleet manager solution.
Partnering with some well -known global customers and with the mission of becoming Europe's leading fleet tech company they are now growing their tech team and looking for a Senior Java developer to work on their successful IoT platform.
You will be responsible for maintaining the backend services that store the vehicles data. The technology stack for this team is Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS.
- Build and maintain a high-performance system.
- Help to guide the architecture and analyse a variety of streaming data
- Take on the responsibility of the infrastructure, CI/CD.
- Mentor other developers within the team
- Proficiency in Java (5+ years)
- Experience designing architecture for big data storage and distributed systems
- Excellent experience with AWS
- Strong communication skills/fluency in English
- Experience with Python
- Fast and sustainable growth with secure funding
- Permanent full-time position with flexibility (currently home office until the end of the year)
- Personal learning budget/free language courses
- Sports memberships, transportation discounts
- Agile working environment/international team
If this sounds like somewhere you're keen to make your next career move to then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further, We would love to speak with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.