WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
6 months ago
We seek a highly experienced Software Developer to join our Front Office, FX IT team in Copenhagen. You will have many years of experience building high performance, low latency systems in financial markets and possibly with good knowledge of the FX business. You will be creative, enthusiastically pushing ideas, inspiring those around you and gaining the trust of stakeholders. We work closely with our business, primarily traders, every day and if you have excellent communication skills and a cool demeanour, you will thrive in this environment.
Who are you?
Your greatest assets are your passion for development, a "yes we can" attitude, creative problem-solving skills and your ability to self-organize and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and do things differently - you also dare to fail and learn from it. Besides, your abilities to put the customers first, collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas, self-development is essential.
- A university degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering
- Full stack developer : Minimal 4-5 years of experience with Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Source control systems such as Git, TFS, GO-CD
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API designs
- Working proficiency (written and spoken) in English
Following is a plus:
- Knowledge in investment banking and FX domain
- Have interest in front end technologies
- Agile and test driven development
A little more about us
Some of what we use right no:
- Micro service architectures and development in Java
- LMAX disruptor
- Aeron messaging
- Quickfix-J and Artio FIX gateway
- Testing with Junit and Mockito
- Linux environments and automation with bash scripting
- Monitoring with ELK and Grafana
- CI/CD with Bamboo/GO CD