Senior Java Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , Up to 60000.00kr per month + Pension, 2 Annual Trips etc.
2019-07-18 09:34:40 +0100
Do you want to be involved in building an entirely new platform/product from the ground up? Do you have a passion for working with the latest tech, architecture and strategy and writing high quality code?
What is your part to play?
You will be a fundamental part of the team, developing a completely new platform/product. You will be part of an autonomous and cross-functional development team. Your role will focus on developing the backend solutions, which includes responsibility for making the architectural decisions that will ensure an efficient and scalable application where every server can handle more load, as well as ensuring that your code is of the highest quality.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and architect solution for the backend infrastructure, build efficient and scalable solutions.
- Influence the technical decisions.
- Work closely with client developers for an end to end solution.
- Write high quality code, testing constantly and working collaboratively throughout the whole process with the team. This will include paired programming, mob propgramming, TDD, BDD etc.
- Work with a modern tech stack of; Java 11, Microservices, Springboot, Kubernetes, APIs using REST, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
What you need:
- 4+ Years of excellent Java development experience
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English both written and verbal
- Proficient in SDLC tools and frameworks; Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Git, Jenkins/Bitbucket
- Experience with DevOps principles and tools; Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
What can they offer you?
Here, you will become a part of an environment that has a start-up feel in a secure setting. They pride themselves in their work and understand that their employees are their biggest key to success, so the salaries are very competitive. Every individual is really pushed and encouraged to fulfill their potential in not only improving their skills but their career.
Additionally, they understand that things can get a bit stressful now and then, so they take everyone a 2 company retreats every (this summer they have been to Croatia!)
If you would like to learn more and put yourself forward for this position, please email me at Danielle.Fenn@darwinrecruitment.com or hit apply!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role