Senior Java Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc875 per day
2019-06-25 17:20:06 +0100
Senior Java Developer
- Further development and enhancement of the DBaaS platform, providing a high degree of automation and high-quality functionalities for the consumers
- Automated testing of all software components, continuously improving the DBaaS CI/CD pipeline and toolsets
- Standardization of the in-house developed tooling, REST API developments, security designs, code reviews, as well as platform engineering
- Operations in-line with the principles of Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps
- 6+ years experience programming in Java
- JEE knowledge is beneficial
3+ years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software engineering for infrastructure projects
- GNU/Linux systems engineering and administration
- System engineering
- Automation of existing and new IT processes
- Good working proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages:
- Very good understanding of databases
- Very good understanding of using docker
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Good understanding of security principles, TLS, Authentication Protocols
- Knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Scrum method
Business /customer orientation:
- Ability to effectively interact with internal/external resources and other business owners on technical and nontechnical level.
Soft skills / personal:
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure in a very collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage, prioritize analyze and resolve issues/problems, identify alternative solutions including consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations quickly and completely.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role