Senior Java developer
Hoofddorp, North Holland , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + List of secondary benefits
2019-02-07 16:26:48 +0000
Senior Java developer - Hoofddorp - Fintech - Visa sponsorship available (only when here!)
Salary up to €70000,-
Are you looking for an international working environment? Stability, a booming sector, grow within your role, be within a multicultural environment, have fun with your colleagues whilst being in a high-end DevOps informal environment in central Amsterdam?
Who is this company?
This company is the world's leader in providing the best payment solutions, enabling financial institutions to manage payment activities across all sales channels. Think about (in-store, online, and mobile).
They are doing this by focusing on innovation & transaction security. This company is head-runner of global payment solutions within the market.
The role in a nutshell
The team is constructed out of high level developers including back-end, test automation engineering, scrum master & a product owner. Who are supported by delivery managers, DevOps engineers and solution-architects.
- The squad will be working with the latest technologies in Java whilst combining a DevOps mind-set + a big green-field project.
- Being responsible for developing high performing APIs and batch jobs that will be communicating with the front-end solutions
- Implementation of payment transactions
- Being responsible in the full development lifecycle, working Agile using Scrum
- Building, deploying applications using pipelines
More in insider details, I will provide to those applied/considered for the position.
Technologies used + Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience (if you have 3 years, do apply for a Medior possibility!)
- Java 8, Spring, Springboot, Microservices (are all must's) … More technologies to reveal
- Experience in agile working environment (also within the Netherlands!) Hands-on experience is a must
- Strong communication and collaboration skills is a must!
- CI/CD tools experience is a must
- Based in The Netherlands! Visa registered company so that's a go! You must be here in the Netherlands
- It's a plus if you have experience in a DevOps environment + experience in multi-threading
- A plus if you know Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes
- It's a plus if you have experience in Finance sector (Not a Must, A plus)
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in Sales and fashion Ecommerce, I joined Darwin in early March as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a warm welcome I started my journey ...Miryam's Full Bio