WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to US$90.00 per hour
4 months ago
Senior Java Developer / Home Office North America / Long Term Contract
I am currently looking for a Senior Java Developer. My client is a global organization located in Huntsville Alabama, and working from home is OK.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; you support and develop the software team.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS + SKILLS
- Minimum of eight years' experience in a software engineering role
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
- Experience with: Java, Jetty/Netty, Hibernet, Spring
- Experience with IDE's (Eclipse etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing framework: AWS/Azure
- .Net C# a plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent, preferably in computer science or related field or equivalent industry experience
Interested? Please send your resume and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.