Senior Java Consultant
Stockholm, Sweden , 540000.00kr - 720000.00kr per annum
2019-03-19 18:37:32 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Front-end, Full Stack, Java, .NET, Scala
Do you want to develop products based around education, innovation and development?
How about influencing a team of passionate junior developers through clean code and programming?
Here, you don't just have the chance to work as a senior developer, but also the opportunity to become an IT teacher within adult education, helping people from all over the world between the ages of 18-60 into the development world.
What do you need?
A burning desire to code and a passion for technology! But as well as this, you will need the following:
- Must be able to speak professional level Swedish and English.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud isn't a must but is a plus.
Who's interested in:
- Working full-time for a smaller sized company with a huge footprint in education and schools.
- Developing within some of the most exciting and prosperous companies in Sweden.
- Solving complex problems and climbing the professional ladder - we want people who want to be the best!
If you're stuck in a job wanting to do more or want the chance to make a difference within Sweden's education, then contact Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com call direct on +46 8-408 396 22 or apply below!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role