WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I have an exciting opportunity for a confident Technical IT consultant who is passionate about leading agile development teams and seeing projects come to fruition.
My client, based in Munich, is an innovation provider who predominantly provides quality solutions in the form of new API's and web apps. The ideal person would be comfortable with managing projects with complex API middleware in cloud solutions. If you have a background in working with Agile development teams and know how to handle the Atlassian tool set - You will thrive here
As a Technical IT consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the complete project from end to end
- Listening to the customers needs, understanding their requirements and business objectives
- Coordinate and keep on top of the team and third party vendors
- Manage and write the product requirements in confluence
- Motivate your team and help them to ensure the timely delivery of a projects, in close accordance with their team lead
- Manage client relationships and support their new business prospects
- Be self reliant
What you would need to have:
- At least 2 Years of experience as a Technical Project Manager or Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both German and English
- Experience leading people in an agile environment
- Modern background in software development or web technologies
What they can offer you:
- Autonomy, responsibility, and the freedom to work how you work best
- Exciting client projects within the automotive and sports industry
- A supportive environment with great teammate and a highly cooperative spirit
- A highly flexible work schedule, with flexitime and 80% remote working
- Pension plan
.. and so much more!
Sound interesting? Then get in touch today! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.