Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor.
Senior IT Auditor
IT Project Management
Looking for a Senior IT Auditor
For one of our main clients, a market leader located in Amsterdam, we are currently seeking a skilled and experienced IT Auditor. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing risk and control management within the dynamic digital domain of our client's organization. Join us in shaping the future of risk and compliance in the digital landscape.
- Drive the improvement of risk and control awareness, collaborating with NextGen domain/business and Global Process owners to empower them in effectively managing risks.
- Provide valuable oversight and insight into the risk profiles of (NextGen) Products, including the automated control environment for each process and product.
- Act as a bridge between the First Line and Second Line, facilitating Second Line colleagues in executing their challenge and monitoring responsibilities and addressing any queries.
- Organize and oversee the remediation of issues, audit findings, and regulatory compliance matters within the Digital Domain.
- Ensure the effective adoption of the Group's Risk Management Framework across the digital domain of the organization.
- Design and implement a process to clarify the implications of failing IT General Controls on the automated controls in applications, enabling prompt actions by business owners.
- Champion the adoption of continuous testing and monitoring, ensuring proactive steps are taken during NG Go Live.
- Provide support to countries in the adoption of new controls and contribute to risk and compliance audits.
- Prepare comprehensive risk reports specific to the LP Digital division.
- Coordinate and facilitate timely completion of risk assessments within LP Digital.
- Collaborate closely with leadership team members, project/program leaders, and cross-functional colleagues in risk, security, and legal departments.
- Report directly to the Head of Business Control.
- Extensive senior-level experience in Enterprise Risk Management & Internal Control within an international organization, preferably holding a master's degree.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations such as GDPR/EBA/BCBS/ECB.
- Proficiency in Control Frameworks such as COSO/COBIT/ISO/NIST.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Currently living in the Netherlands.
- Fluency in English is essential, while Dutch language skills would be an advantage.
If you are ready to make a significant impact in the risk and compliance management of our client's digital domain, apply now and I will get back to you ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Project Manager/ Cloud Migration
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Project manager who is specialized in cloud migrations! Roles and responsibilities: Leading and...
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (20/h per week) We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our international's client team....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.