Senior iOS Software Engineer
Arnhem, Gelderland , €4000 - €5000 per month + benefits
2018-03-22 14:16:17 +0000
We are expanding our offices in Arnhem and Amsterdam, an we are recruiting different level iOS Software Engineers who would like to take on the challenge to work on a complex and large Native mobile Apps.
Our company have gained a very trustworthy reputation in the world when it comes to building the future of secure software solutions. And now you can be a part of this success! You'll get the opportunity to work with top talents and experience new technologies and development techniques.
Please note: Developers can be from anywhere in Europe. This company does NOT provide a Work Visa. It is full time position (40hours per week).
Responsibilities of this role on a day to day basis:
- Build compelling new user experiences within companies iOS native applications. Craft new and improved features and develop engaging experiences.
- Develop innovative engineering technology that evolve companies existing consumer products to a level way beyond its competitor standards.
- To contribute to the optimization of the applications.
- To work closely with the other developers, designers, testers in your and other Scrum Teams.
- Code reviewing.
- Willingness to work on large and complex projects using the latest Agile processes.
- You will have the freedom to come up with your OWN ideas for features and improvements, getting a top place on the backlog.
- Use motion and animation to bring delight to interactions.
An exciting job for a talent with these skills & experience:
- Basics: BS or MS in Computer Science or similar education.
- The Code: You are no stranger to open source, and know how to use existing solutions whenever possible. Being transparent in everything you do is your key in communication.
- Focus: We are looking for product aware engineers who have passion for building applications that drive the future. Designing and developing the best possible products is what the company is famous for!
- Entrepreneurialism and a "start-up" ethos is core to everything my client does. It is how company works. Move fast, continue to innovate and continue to challenge market dynamics as much as they can with new technologies. Have an idea, suggestion or new way of doing something? There is always a room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Communication: Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken.
- Adventure: A sense of humour and a hunger for new experiences - desire to create consumer products of the future.
- Technical: Fluent Engineering skills, Maser of iOS (Objective-c/Swift), Knows in and out Agile (Scrum). +Desire to keep learning.
- Competitive salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience.
- Relocation package.
- 30% ruling.
- Indefinite contract.
- Good benefits such as a pension scheme, yearly bonus, travel allowance, training etc.
- 25 Vacation days.
- Creative and innovative working environment.
- A young metrics driven, ambitious, international and entrepreneurial team.
- Possibilities for personal growth and career opportunities.
- Opportunity to achieve more in less time than at any other company.
Interested in this or similar opportunities for Mobile Developers in the Netherlands? Please send your CV to: ✉ email@example.com and for any questions do not hesitate to get in touch: ☎: +31 (0) 20 30 50 068 Skype: laura.ziliute.darwin