WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
One of my clients in Munich is urgently looking for experienced iOS developer. They're looking for someone with a passion for coding best practices with excellent communication skills in order to contribute ideas and leadership.
To give you a bit of insight into the company; They're developing enterprise mobile security software to ensure that confidential data and sensitive information can also be handled in a highly secure manner on mobile devices. They have a well established reputation throughout Germany with over 20 years in the industry. You will benefit from a very flexible work environment, flat hierarchies, and quick decision making procedures that foster creativity and the ability to work independently.
What are your tasks:
* Unit testing and functional testing
* Ensuring high coding standards
* Work together with Product Owners to implement technical designs and concepts based on user stories
What are you bringing with you:
* At least 2 years' experience in iOS development
* Experience in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa touch, etc
* Team player player mentality
* (Nice to have) you are a Scrum Master have the desire to become a Scrum Master
* Fluent English
What is offered:
* Depending on experience, a salary of up to € 75,000
* Flexible working hours with the option of home office
* 30+ Holidays
* Continued development and sponsored training
* Plenty of room for self-initiative and independent working
* Team events & much more
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
You can submit your application and CV to: email@example.com
I will accompany you through the entire application process. If the position is not a fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other clients from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/ramon-fernandez
+49 89 3803 7435