WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
My client, a brand are currently looking for a Freelance Senior iOS Engineer to work alongside their cross functional team (frontend, backend, Android, UX, PO). You will be responsible for maintaining and improving an application for one of their subsidiary businesses. You will be required to steer the ship and mentor your iOS team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Become a mentor for other iOS Developers in the team architecture, process and aspects of the larger scale iOS App.
- Take part in and lead design/code reviews with the team
- Help raise the overall skill and quality of the team
- Work closely with the other teams in order to deliver and improve the iOS App
- Ensure that code is compliant with the most recent design standards
- Minimum 3 years iOS experience
- Excellent programming skills in Objective C and Swift
- Good knowledge of various testing frameworks
- Efficiently using XCode and Instruments
- Excellent knowledge of client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience in Android / Java is a plus, but not mandatory
- Having an interest in DevOps would also be a plus
You need to be fluent in English for this position, My client expects to see links to Github/Bitbucket/StackOverflow, also Xing/LinkedIn