Senior Interaction Designer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-06-28 16:38:20 +0100
A cleantech company of a leading electricity and energy services provider. Made up of engineers, designers, data scientists, researchers and energy experts. Solving consumer problems and making the world a greener place.
Are you interested in making the world a better place? Want to join an international strategic, transport, supportive team? Like an environment with a Start-up spirit, low hierarchies, within a grown-up enterprise?
Our client works with qualitive and quantitative research methods to solve real customer needs whilst constantly tracking performance of products. Allowing products to continuously combine outstanding user experience with accurate data that proves this.
Right now, they are looking for a Senior Interaction designer to join them in their tasks.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years of design experience & preferably experience in a senior role
- Strong passion for creating and implementing ambitious responsive designs, including user flows and the application of IxD principles
- The ability to build design systems, responsive layouts and application for desktop, web and mobile
- Solid experience in User research and testing, based on different methodologies.
- Experience in prototyping, visualization and development tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS etc.
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English. German being a big plus.
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Gain and analyse insights through various research methods
- Present finding and specifications to the team through effective means
- Design MVP's, user interfaces, interaction design and information architecture for various platforms
- Collaborate with team to continuously test each product development phase
- Create visually balance designs.
- Working with an International leader providing in an exciting, dynamic environment.
- Authentic, collaborative, high energy, enthusiastic colleagues
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Home office opportunities
- Extended Holidays
- Leisure discounts
- Mobile, phone, Laptop
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive further benefits
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role