Senior Incident Response
Zürich, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-11-12 12:20:08 +0000
Senior Incident Response Analyst
Are you interested in working at a very well-established, leading, Swiss cyber security business?
Would you like to work in a company that offers a full suite of defence solutions, as well as individual cloud, managed and support services?
Do you want to work in a technically demanding environment with a varied work routine?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has an in-depth knowledge of IT security and system engineering.
- Is an expert in forensic analysis and is also very familiar with network forensics.
- Has several years of hands-on experience as a Security Analyst/expert.
- Is fluent German and English (a must-have for this role).
Who is interested in…
- Supporting the Cyber Defence Centre in case of security incidents.
- Responsible for customer investigations.
- Developing threat hunting and attack detections methods.
- Validating and customising sources for the threat intelligence platform.
- Training of tier 2 analysts.
For a company who…
- Offers exciting, challenging tasks with potential for a bright future in a market-leading team.
- Has attractive working conditions in a dynamic environment.
- Has an open and lively corporate culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you're interested you can either submit your CV by clicking 'apply' below or you can apply using your LinkedIn profile, which is a 2-click process (great if you're viewing this ad' on your mobile device).