Senior Go Developer.
Senior Go Developer
€70000 - €85000 per year|
Other Digital Jobs
Senior Go Developer / Köln
- A completely technology and product focussed company in the heart of Köln, their constant aim is to provide high quality digitalisation of their parent company who are a pioneer of the retail industry.
- Technology Stack: Go / Node.js / Docker / Nomad / Ansible / Terraform
- There is clear progression here with a chance to move into a Tech Lead role and manage the development team.
You will be working on something special in this position, because you will be building tools & software for your fellow Software Developers. The product you are initially working on is a tool which allows fellow Software Developers in the company to develop Micro-Frontends for the companies wider platform seamlessly.
As a Senior Go Developer you will have end-to-end responsibility for the technical side of the product over the entire software development lifecycle, including product delivery (estimates, timelines), through to software architecture and operation in production.
- Salary up to €85k.
- 30 days vacation.
- Flexible remote working policy.
- Work life balance (trust based working hours).
- Free choice of hardware.
- Job ticket or option for company bike.
Apply with your full CV and contact details for immediate consideration! We'll be in touch very quickly to share more specific information with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K (the Netherlands) **Interview and offer can happen within 2 weeks! There is no technical assessment,...
Software Developer (Java to GoLang, GCP)
NB: For this position we are only considering local candidates Ever thought of being part of something bigger? Would you...
Solutions Engineer (GoLang Developer)
NB: For this position we can only accommodate local candidates Ever thought of being part of something bigger? Would you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.