Senior Fusion Developer (C++, Python, Linux) - Berlin
Berlin, Germany , €80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
2019-05-10 13:41:00 +0100
My client is a leading transportation and traffic network technology entity part of a global Engineering conglomerate with specialisms across various methods of transport tech including railway automation and electric solutions, traffic engineering systems, turnkey platforms etc. They're looking for a Senior Fusion developer to come onboard to contribute to develop algorithms which will be integrated into the sensor technology for their autonomous driving platform.
- Design and implement algorithms for multi-sensor and multi-object tracking.
- Provide testing and evaluation models to be integrated into simulation and real vehicle data within the rail and traffic domains.
- Implement algorithms in C++ and Python.
- Qualify sensors using data models (radars, laser, cameras) in order to optimise accurate data readings.
- Degree MSc or PhD in electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer science, physics or a related field.
- Detailed knowledge and several years industry experience in developing tracking systems.
- Background working on multiple projects within the automotive or robotics industry.
- Understanding of various sensor types (Camera, LiDar, radar etc)
- Strong background in C/C++ or Python.
- Familiarity in Linux.
- German speaking would be a plus.
If you're a Developer who is keen on working within a business at the cutting edge of mobility technologies with the ambitions of being a key component of the software team this may be the role for you. If this sounds interesting get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with your CV and a suitable time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role