€80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a leading transportation and traffic network technology entity part of a global Engineering conglomerate with specialisms across various methods of transport tech including railway automation and electric solutions, traffic engineering systems, turnkey platforms etc. They're looking for a Senior Fusion developer to come onboard to contribute to develop algorithms which will be integrated into the sensor technology for their autonomous driving platform.
- Design and implement algorithms for multi-sensor and multi-object tracking.
- Provide testing and evaluation models to be integrated into simulation and real vehicle data within the rail and traffic domains.
- Implement algorithms in C++ and Python.
- Qualify sensors using data models (radars, laser, cameras) in order to optimise accurate data readings.
- Degree MSc or PhD in electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer science, physics or a related field.
- Detailed knowledge and several years industry experience in developing tracking systems.
- Background working on multiple projects within the automotive or robotics industry.
- Understanding of various sensor types (Camera, LiDar, radar etc)
- Strong background in C/C++ or Python.
- Familiarity in Linux.
- German speaking would be a plus.
If you're a Developer who is keen on working within a business at the cutting edge of mobility technologies with the ambitions of being a key component of the software team this may be the role for you. If this sounds interesting get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with your CV and a suitable time to speak.