WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
SAR40000.00 - SAR58000.00 per month
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Full-stack Developer in Stockholm on behalf of an Electronic parts supplier. They are looking for a competent Full-stack Developer with proven hands-on DevOps skills to help them deliver cutting-edge solutions. You will be part of their R&D organization and will work together with other talented and experienced engineers in an agile development environment.
Who are you?
As a Full-stack Developer, you will have to demonstrate excellent analysis, planning, implementation and DevOps skills. They expect you to have a strong commitment to quality, security, technical documentation, have a good architectural understanding and be a customer-focused engineer.
· Proven experience working as a Full-stack Developer or similar role in the past 5 years
· Proven experience working with a micro services architecture
· Proven experience working with cloud services
· Experience working in a DevOps-oriented team and having this mindset
· Experience developing web or mobile applications
· Development experience using frontend frameworks like React, Angular, React Native
· Development experience using languages like Java, Python, Go
· Good knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB or similar
· Good experience working with build tools and containers
· Experience working with Java 14, Node.js, Kubernetes, Terraform, Terragrunt, GCP, AWS
· Experience working with CI/CD
· Excellent communicator and a team player
· Focused on details and analytical
· Focused on security
· Creative, committed and reliable
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What will you be doing?
· Work in a development team together with a product manager to deliver software solutions.
· Contribute to the architectural design, both on the backend and frontend.
· Work in an agile fashion in an environment where creativity, contribution and collaboration are highly encouraged and appreciated.
· Improve the existing feature-set and contribute to deliver a top-class platform for digitalization of stores all over the world.
· Contribute to successful deliveries with your competences, passion and engagement.
· Participate in the design and creation of scalable software.
· Work with applications and databases.
· Write effective APIs.
· Troubleshoot and debug systems.
· Write clean, testable, functional code on the backend and frontend.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.