Senior Fullstack Developer PHP
Winterthur, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
2019-06-18 14:23:50 +0100
Back-end, Full Stack
Full-service agency. Working across the IT world from Web Design to Mobile Apps to Infrastructure. Young team and motivating projects.
Our client, an active player in the IT agency industry are looking for an experienced Fullstack developer to join their growing team. They work across conception, programming, operation, and support of modern web applications and mobile apps, providing solutions to all businesses from local SMEs to large-scale international businesses.
In this period of growth, they are looking to add someone new to the mix.
As the right developer, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development using PHP and OOP
- An interest or skills in Mobile (Android) app development as a bonus
- An interest or skills in Java as a bonus
- An outgoing, reliable and responsible person
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Interested in new technologies
- Fluent in German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Developing mobile applications (native or using a framework)
- Developing existing applications,
- Conceptualizing new developments
- Taking on project management tasks
- Opportunity to be customer-facing if desired
- 15 team members
- 2-3 developers per project
- Located in the heart of Winterthur with excellent transport connections
- Modern Linux cluster infrastructures
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work 80 or 100%
- Own parking spaces
- 3 screen set up
- Team collaboration, lunches and cooking
- Gadget budget
- Chocolates and drinks up for grabs
- 5 weeks holidays
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role