WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
36000.00kr - 50000.00kr per month
6 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Fullstack Developers for a Cyber Security business in Stockholm. They create products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web. They are a small and independent, yet highly successful business and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, they are a leader in their business space. The company helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data. Their users spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time on learning, discovering and making better-informed decisions.
As a fullstack developer with this business, you become part of a family where you work closely together and where everyone has a big influence in every part of the process. Your work will include developing new features and visualisations for the company's award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting a state-of-the art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers. You will also have the opportunity to develop other skills, like backend, API development and DevOps - all depending on your own drive and focus. You will have agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives as part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
The team also spend time by going on trips abroad, eat Tuesday breakfasts, have dinners/after works and exercise together.
- 0-3 years of experience. Longer experience requires additional skills - like the ability to innovate and architect completely new solutions.
- M.Sc / Civilingenjör or similar academic background. Self-taught is OK if you have significant experience to show.
- Exceptional programming skills
- Good at maths - linear algebra and discrete maths in particular
- We work mainly in C# and Angular, with current focus on moving backend to .Net Core.
- We also do Node.js, Typescript. We try to use the best tool for each job.
- In general, we value brains and understanding of "computing" higher than specific language or framework skills.
Skills / Interests;
- Machine learning/AI - Deep Learning and other ML algorithms
- Working with a "modern" cloud stack;
- Event stream processing infrastructures like Kafka / Kinesis
- Clustering ecosystems (like Zookeeper)
- Container architectures like Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes
- NoSQL databases like RocksDB / MongoDB
- Server-less deployments like AWS Lambda
- Deep database understanding/skills, preferably in Microsoft SQL Server