WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be responsible for working in the customer services centre with the post purchase team working on developing and delivering the customer an awesome service after their transactions.
You'll be based in the company's Stockholm office and you'll report to the Project Manager.
What experience do I need?
They'll also need you to have experience of react (and/or react native) with redux as well as writing clean and testable code.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- React (and/or react native) with redux
- Node.js and Express.js as well as some knowledge of
- Rest API/GraphQL API
- Strong knowledge of how to effectively build and architect for the cloud
- Experience using metrics for monitoring and alerting
- Past experience in both frontend and backend development - preference given to candidates with strong backend experience
You'll also need to be the following:
- A valuable team player who is committed to succeeding, failing and learning together with other talented people as a collective and not as individuals
- A developer who cares about code quality, regular testing, and usability of the end product
- Highly motivated, and willing to drive initiates end-to-end
What can I earn?
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a financial/e-commerce company who operate internationally.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Use the latest and most relevant technologies
- Are working with some of the best developers in Europe
- Offer market leading pay rates
Is there anything else I should know?
This is a contract role, planned to last 12 months and is outside IR35.
Think you've got what it takes?
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.