WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Senior Full-Stack Engineer (.NET Core / C# / Angular 8 / Azure)
Do you want to develop tailor-made software systems in the industrial sector?
Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies?
Do you want excellent career progression opportunities?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Is experienced working with .NET Core / C#
- Is experienced in Web Technologies
- Wants to develop modern state-of-the-art software solutions
- Experienced working with software architecture
- Wants to develop innovative software solutions in Cloud Computing & IOT
- Has strong experience building distributed systems
- Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree
- Speaks B2 Level German & English
Who is interested in:
- Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a development team
- The IOT, cloud services and cloud computing industries
- Solving problems
- Software Architecture
For a company who:
- Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment
- Provide access to the latest software equipment
- Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions
- The best coffee in town!
- Provide flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Software Engineer in Zurich! - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Position goals: You are an engineer with very strong programming skills in C#/.Net Core and experience of using Microsoft Azure to create solutions. You understand how to manage and deploy Linux containers to Kubernetes, and you are familiar with resources such as Key Vault, Azure Sql Databases and Application Insights. You are able to put on an architect's hat to think about the best solution to a problem and understand the advantages and trade-offs of different approaches. *Designing and writing containerized Microservices with C#/.Net Core *Docker and kubernetes knowledge essential *Debugging skills and writing telemetry *Strong api controller design and implementation skills *Writing integration tests to verify public endpoints *Utilizing appropriate data stores (relational, non-relational, binary etc) *Documenting design proposals and implementations (Visio, Markdown) *Managing Azure resources and environments *Security design and applied knowledge *Devops skills advantageous (IaC, scripting in Powershell Core, yaml pipelines) Position requirements: *Proven Azure experience with previous work and references *Minimum of 7 years as a software engineer *Constant learner who keeps on top of industry trends *Enjoys writing code *Self-motivated and good communication skills