Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Solar in the United States is an exciting, accelerating industry. In the first half of 2021, 56% of all new electricity-generating capacity was solar. Homeowners and really large businesses are increasingly installing solar, but we need to make it easier for small and medium sized businesses to do the same.
Our client is working to grow this significantly underserved segment in the solar industry by offering financing solutions that democratize access to renewable energy solutions for businesses. With unique capital and proprietary software, our client provides a simple and efficient loan process that solar installers use to help businesses finance the installation of their solar system.
By partnering with best-in-class renewable energy developers across the country, we help our partners grow and develop new customers and markets. By providing solar loans, they help businesses control their energy costs, contribute to meeting our country's climate goals and ensure our entire economy is benefiting from clean, distributed electricity generation.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Full-stack Engineer to join our team! Engineers are the builders of pipelines, processes, tooling and work closely with business stakeholders to build the entire infrastructure and products that connect all the stakeholders. Stakeholders include both internal and external parties, including the Financial Operations and Business Development teams, the partners which include banks and solar developers that are out in the field.
- The FT Engineering role requires an individual with an entrepreneurial and solutions architecture edge - you'll come up with technical solutions and propose them, as well as implement them!
- An ideal candidate for this remote role is able to learn and work with new technologies while keeping security and compliance in mind. They have knowledge of industry standard programming practices such as agile development processes, integration testing, clean code practices, CI/CD, working with cloud services, to name a few.
- This role is for a technical lead engineer to answer questions such as, is it time to refactor? What are the build-time implications of integrating a new library? How long will a new feature take to implement? They will work closely with a product manager at all parts of the development cycle.
- The ideal candidate will have experience building web products in REACTJS and experience working with AWS and CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins and/or Github Actions.
- Experience with Salesforce (Admin, APEX) and knowledge of building services in Golang are a big plus, but not required!
- 5 years minimum experience in web development with frontend technologies including but not limited to REACTJS, Python, Django, Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of database systems, AWS, CI/CD processes
- Interest in learning new frameworks, languages, software concepts you haven't worked with before
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Ability to work in an agile-driven release cycles with sprints
- High-level project management skills
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Collaborating with the product management/design team on scoping and implementing new and existing features
- Good communication skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Brian Quigg
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.