WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Would you like to work in a company that is offering flexible working hours, time for learning and improvement, happy hours and fun in a working environment? Besides these opportunities, they are also offering German lessons for English speakers and a central location in Munich.
My client is now looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for building innovative insurance applications used by thousands of users, and also have fun with infrastructure topics (DevOps).
Does it sound interesting to you? If so, take a look at the job description below!
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Building and growing innovative insurance applications which are used by thousands of users
- Developing new features in collaboration with the product management team in an agile environment
- Having fun with infrastructure and DevOps topics
- Taking microservice architecture to the next level with technologies such as React/Redux, Node.js, MongoDB, Docker
- Experience in developing web platforms
- Ability to create clean code
- Ability to write unit tests and focus quality
- Willing to learn other object-oriented languages such as Java
- Fluency in English
You Will Get:
- Flexible working hours
- Central location in Munich
- A friendly and international working environment and small teams
- Health insurance and company pension scheme
- Happy hours and company events
- Constant learning and improvement trainings and activities such as tech talks, hack days and conferences
- German language courses
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan