Senior Full Stack Developer
Oslo, Norway , Up to 700000.00kr per annum
2018-12-20 09:31:47 +0000
creative agency in Oslo.
Combining wise thoughts, creativity and technology, we will help brands grow in a future that places greater demands on sustainability.
The agency was founded in 2010 as a digital production agency with an uncompromising focus on quality in design and technology and has been nominated as one of the world's top 20 digital agencies in the prestigious Awwwards award for 4 of the last 6 years.
Over the past few years, we have grown into an independent creative agency and now houses consultants, manufacturers, creators, designers, developers and content producers.
Working with people who are fluke professionals is something that drives us forward. In addition, if you are both socially involved and gentle, we would like to talk to you.
- Modular and Semantic Code
- Back-end areas: Node.js, CMS, Databases
- Build tools (Webpack, NPM, yarn)
- Frameworks like React, Vue or similar
- Modern web technologies
- Setup of hosting (AWS, Azure, Heroku and the like)
We expect you to work with APIs, both building your own and integration with third parties. You can create stable solutions on all modern devices, browsers and monitors. That you follow best practices and can benefit / disadvantages different libraries.
We have no fixed stack, but some of the favourites lately are; React, GraphQL, Node.js, styled-components, Webpack, MongoDB, Craft CMS. You will be in charge of what we are trying next time.
And it's a bonus if you master some of the following:
- Animation (GSAP, Pixi.js)
- UX and interaction design
- React native or native apps
- IoT (Arduino / Raspberry Pi), Bots, VR, AR
- Voice assistants (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant)
- wages in accordance with an agreement
- Office space in the centre between the Storting and Kontraskjæret
- Gym in the basement
- Warm lunch made by Tutta
- A hungry company with high ambitions and high ceilings
- Annual tours
- Work with people who take sustainability seriously
Managing This Role
I am a Delivery Consultant who joined Darwin Recruitment in September 2017. I started my career at Darwin as a Search Consultant and within six weeks, was promoted to Delivery C...George's Full Bio