WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Would you like to be a part of a young, dynamic and innovative company located in the heart of Munich? My client has a mission to support their customers with an innovative and agile software platform that is used to deliver projects in an easy and quick way.
They are growing and looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who will be responsible for the migration of their previous frontend frameworks and architecture to a modern and scalable version and helping grow their product with developing, following the performance and focusing possible further improvement. If you have experience in migration projects with AngularJS architecture before or have experience in using different versions of Angular, this opportunity may be a perfect match for your expertise!
- At least 3 years of experience of relevant experience that mentioned projects above
- Excellent knowledge of AngularJS and Angular
- Strong knowledge of Webpack and NPM packages
- Familiarity with Typescript would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of web application backends and experience in using version control would be an advantage
- Having the willingness to work in an international, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and opportunities of self-development
- Fluent English is a mandatory (German skills are plus)
- A job and a team that inspires you
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- 30 days of holiday
- Further development and career opportunities
- Space for creativity and participation
- Free of choice of notebook and company cell phone
- Open communication and flat hierarchy
You Will Do:
- Being responsible for a migration of the previous front-end architecture with AngularJS to a modern and scalable Angular architecture
- Working together with the Tech Leads and developing a strategy
- Focusing on continuously developing the frontend of the product and its performance
- Developing tools to handle complex multi-repository build infrastructures for the entire shared source ecosystem
- Collaboration with the product owners, UI/UX lead and backend developers to make the best possible improvement together
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan