Berlin, Germany , €65000 - €80000 per annum + 30 vacation days
2019-06-14 10:28:55 +0100
Would you like to be part of one of the world's leading automotive companies?
Do you thrive in a technically authoritative role?
Are you a Frontend enthusiast with a passion for making an impact in the most demanding frameworks?
My client, an entity of one of the largest car manufacturers in the world, are releasing a brand-new product that is revolutionising the Commercial market. After over a year of analytical market studies, they are looking to now hire a development team with the large allocated budget from their automotive parent. The product has a projected release for Q4.
* Architectural mindset with a long-standing experience in building frontend functionalities
* 3 years professional experience in a React.js, Vue.js or Angular environment
* A forward-thinking mentality, driven by the latest technologies
* The ability to build a product from scratch under the pressures of new releases
* Communicative and approachable to management, the board and other members of the business
* An understanding of how the backend side of development works
* Architectural planning, assessment of product requirements following the analytics of market research provided by the Data Analyst.
* In depth technical discussion with management, developers and analyst on the product.
* Building great applications from the ground up
* Enhancing the product in a sustainable way, focusing on quality, clean code, testable all alongside meeting strict deadlines.
* Employee package from one of the world's largest business's
* Start-up culture
* Family friendly environment.
* Flexible working hours/remote work option
* Modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin
* 30 Vacation days
* Team/Community events
* Salary up to €80,000
If you would like the opportunity to work for a corporate funded start-up with large finding and the freedom of calling a product you own, reach out to me today on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on - +4989262097132.
Looking forward to your contact!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role