WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
48000.00kr - 58000.00kr per month
8 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Senior Frontend Developer in Stockholm for an Edtech business that was formed in 2012, currently has 70 employees across x2 offices with 13 in their development team and looking to scale up to 120 people by next December. This company is a fast-growing business to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally. They pursue their vision, because there are few more important jobs than educating the world's young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education, yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. Together they will help students globally to radically improve their learning abilities. They will collaborate a lot (yes, a lot), and together with Product Managers and Designers you will play an important part in both product ideation and development. To enjoy working in this position you thrive when working within a wide range of technologies, and your heart is ticking some extra for the user facing part of the product. You enjoy being in a position where you can spread front-end magic throughout the team and help others to become better!
As we today are a bunch of dedicated developers working full-stack from infrastructure, deployment, database and Python+Django back-end up to front-end apps with Vue.js, and Angular (powered by Webpack) we need you to be a solid frontend developer, but we also need your help and guidance in taking the front-end part of the product to the next level.
You will work in small cross-functional product teams with a lot of autonomy and responsibility to structure and drive effective architecture patterns and improvements, always with a mission to enable the teams to move faster in a standardised way and to make the user love their product!
· 5+ years of professional Front end web development experience
· Proven CSS knowledge, architecture, strategies, patterns/PWA etc.
· Experience in interaction design, creating both functional and delightful experiences
· Lean UX mindset
· Experience in optimisation for the whole stack
· Exceptional English in written and oral communication.
· Advanced level of knowledge in development & maintaining Design Systems
· Successfully migrated old technology to new component-based
· Depth in any front-end framework such as React/Vue/Angular
· Automated testing (unit, integration, selenium) and strategies
· Continuous integration, deployments, builds
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.