SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (REACT)
Berlin, Germany , £55000 - £65000 per annum
2018-02-27 17:48:41 +0000
My client is a fast-growing technology start-up founded in 2014. They build a scalable, blockchain-based nanopayments platform. Their web widget allows for frictionless payments without registration across different websites. The software they build pushes browsers to their limits and their backend goes beyond what existing blockchains offer out of the box.
- React, Redux, ES2015+, TypeScript
- Full-time employment
- Berlin, Germany
Working for a startup like my client means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and, in addition, on on how people will use the internet in the future.
The company is has a well established network in both the FinTech and blockchain scene, so you'll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. You will be working in an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner based in the heart of Berlin.
They are big believers (and users!) of open source software, so naturally, you will also be working on software that is released under an open license and take part in open standards activities. The company love to take part regularly in hackathons and tech conferences.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, improve and maintain client applications
- Create clean (and DRY) and scalable client-side code that is easy to maintain
- Design the frontend test automation architecture
- Make design decisions with a responsible and creative work ethic as one of the two key engineers of the frontend team
- Train junior front end developers
- Competitive salary
- Health care and retirement plans
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Great hardware
- Education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Personal branding support: preparing talks and blog posts, participating in industry conferences and hackathons
- Open source contributions
If you are interested in the cryptocurrency/blockchain sector, love opensource coding and a company that truly invests in your own personal gain within a close family of developers - please get in touch!
Managing This Role
My name is Connor Camilleri and I'm a Resourcing Specialist for Darwin Recruitment, Billericay, Essex. My role is to source relevant candidates that specialise in Front-end and ...Connor's Full Bio