Senior Frontend Developer (React/Redux)
Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-03-06 07:57:40 +0000
A way to make us even more excited would be if you take an extra suitcase with for example knowledge about React sagas, Grid layouts based on e.g. react-flexbox-grid. It would be great if you could explain why Bootstrap doesn't play very well with React's component based architecture, or that css' global nature in general is somewhat against what we are trying to achieve. But don't worry if you don't have it all - we organize peer programming every two weeks - so just take your enthusiasm and we will help you learn.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Web development
- Minimum of 6 months experience with React.js and Redux;
- Great understanding on how to structure maintainable large-scale frontend and backend applications; e.g. how to separate concerns (business logic vs UI vs state)
- Experience with Node.js frameworks such as HAPI, Restify, Express, Loopback, etc.
- Experience working with, or great understanding of, micro-services and/or cloud functions
- Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
Bonus (not necessary)
- Laravel / PHPExperience with gRPC, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD (Kubernetes, Jenkins, TravisCI, Docker)
- Experience with side effect management libraries
- Grid layouts based on e.g. react-flexbox-grid or Bootstrap
What will you do?
Next to regular day-to-day operations (creation and maintenance of web applications, design, code and test new features, incident management, ode reviews for your peer developers, and provide feedback when applicable, coach and share your experience with your team) - we have some exciting projects coming up. Think of turning a set of wireframes and designs into a fully functional gifting system, allowing our customers to give bloomon to their friends with great ease..
Managing This Role
I joined Darwin Recruitment as a Resourcer assisting a Key Account Manager. During my first few months, I was able to place 4 people into contract positions at LGI. I mainly sou...Yassine's Full Bio