WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
2 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Frontend Developer on behalf of fintech business that was formed in 1974, currently has 20,000 employees globally, which around 300 are based in Sweden. They are a payments business, dealing with both physical and digital payment methods, which this role is working for the digital payment side of the business.
As a developer, you will be working with their state of the art product, PaymentIQ, and you will play a key role in our payment team. Together with them, you will continue to develop their outstanding and flexible payment systems, which have doubled twice in the last 2 years!
They provide payment solutions from all around the world, meeting the highest requirements on availability, performance, security and flexibility.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Front-end developer, you are part of a small agile team crafting, implementing, maintaining and verifying new features and deploy them into production, being responsible for the full cycle from start to finish.
· Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/Spring based products.
· Design, develop and test using frameworks.
· Translate software requirements into maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
· Develop and keep up with standard methodologies for developing applications.
· proven experience within software development
· MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Engineering
· Proficient in English.
· A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions.
· Ability to tackle problems creatively and efficiently.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My Client is a Hamburg based, FinTech company with a product that focuses on digitising costumer invoice and data during standard work processes. The whole product is based on artificial intelligence and is using the most up to date methods and technologies to make it one of the fastest growing SaaS solutions in the country. What are we searching for? - At least 5 years experience working with Typescript, React and Node.js - System design experience - Great communication skills, confident in presenting during technical meetings - Experience working with complex systems - Must be located in Hamburg. If this sounds like you and you interested in hearing more, please reach out to me directly on email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.