WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful Swedish retail brand who started in 2011 and are always working with bleeding-edge technology and innovation. Their aim is to stay one step ahead of the game by challenging the status quo, how they work and the tools they use. Using an #ownit mindset, developers take full ownership and responsibility for design, development and quality assurance throughout the development cycle. Communicative and driven developers will thrive in this fast-paced environment.
They are looking for a Frontend Developer for the team that develops, tests and maintains their global sales web applications. The services they build rely on a range of technologies such as Node.js, commerce tools in the backend and React, graphQL, fastly, Gastby and contentful in the frontend. They are serverless and use AWS services such as CloudFormation, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch and S3 for cloud computing. The system also depends on a range of integrations such as payment-, delivery- and tax integrations as well as 3pl and Navision ERP integrations. Their services are used from people all over the world, hence security, performance, and scalability are aspects they value deeply.
WE THINK THAT YOU:
· Are a skilled and passionate frontend developer that also enjoys the challenge of
· Have proven experience in building commercial React web applications
· Write and test your code according to best practices
· Have experience owning quality assurance through the development cycle
· Can facilitate technical discussions around design, processes and testing
· Have strong skills communicating with technical colleagues and other stakeholders
· Know your way around Agile
· Are forward leaning and that you take ownership and initiatives
· Are a team player and that you appreciate and value collaborative work
Bonus 1: They offer breakfast every morning! What better way that to start the day with eggs,
sandwiches, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, or whatever your heart desires, and a chat with some of
your 200 peers, overlooking Riddarfjärden.
Bonus 2: Yes, they have beer and wine taps and host monthly AW's. Yes, they have a pool table,
a ping pong table, foosball, dart, a FIFA-room and a VR-room where they host a yearly golf
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.