£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Virtual Shares
5 months ago
Senior Frontend Developer - React.js
"An early stage funded start-up developing products to increase efficiency in the construction industry"
Are you a seasoned developer with a passion for architecture?
Is React.js your weapon of choice?
Does a funded start-up with tremendous growth plans excite you?
I am currently working with a company are a developing an awesome product for the construction industry which is used to be the middleman between contractors and their desired project. The company are in the early stages and are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to head up the visual aspect of the platform. Including the founders there are 4 people in the business but with recent government funding they are looking to expand the team and platform in what will be an exciting year for the company.
- 2-3 years modern framework experience in Vue.js/Angular/React
- 1-year backend experience with Node.js
- Great knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent English skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong team player
- Start-up mentality
- Building fast, efficient and re-usable frontend solutions
- Identifying and prototype best practices for frontend engineering
- Working in a small team, collaborating with the founders.
- Working with your team to implement the next generation of our eCommerce features
- To work across a varied range of project and implementing the most suitable frameworks
- Salary up to €80,000 depending on experience
- Start-up culture
- Exciting faced-paced environment
- Impact on the tech stack/strategy
- Virtual shares
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org