WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
Actively looking for our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active globally! An informal and collaborative working culture, inviting technical advancement & innovation.
What you will do:
- Developing frontend applications using React-based stack: hooks, React, Query, Storybook etc.
- Supporting other FrontEnd developers' best practices, by mentoring and coaching.
- Finding solution getting the right implementation to deliver customer value around the world.
- Assisting in finding the best developers to grow their international team.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT.
- An understanding of functional programming.
- The capacity to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
Nice to have:
- Ease with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes.
- Great communicator and not afraid to speak up your ideas
- An agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies
Interested? Or want to have more information about it? Contact me or send me an email today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2011 with the vision to make it easy for consumers to save money on their loans. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden and only offer services to Swedish citizens. The services include private loan comparison, personal protection cover and expert advisory. They are looking for someone who is driven and analytical within Frontend and wants a key role in a fast-growing tech company operating in a transforming market. The position is on a Full-time basis, working as a Frontend Developer who will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with cutting edge technology to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers. You will work in close collaboration with their product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes to lower their interest rates. This company is looking for a driven and analytical frontend developer who wants to play a key role in a tech company devoted to improving the financial situation of their customers. As a frontend developer you will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers. About the job You will work in close collaboration with their product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands Swedes improve their economy. You will: Get to work in a team that values high-quality code, uses code review to constantly evaluate their practices and to make sure they grow as developers and learn from each other. Get to work with modern web technologies and frameworks based on React and Redux Have a lot of power to affect the way the team chooses to work with technology Who are you? If you care about results, have high standards, and see the excellence of teamwork, you are probably the one. You value openness and appreciate giving and receiving feedback regularly. They think you have: A passion for building great consumer products Built at least one consumer facing product that you think was awesome Extensive front-end experience with technologies and frameworks such as React, Redux, SASS, etc Experience of agile development processes An ability to challenge the way things are done and an inclination to ask why things are done before you get to the how Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.