Senior Frontend Developer needed for Google project
Bergen, Norway , 450000.00kr - 700000.00kr per annum
2018-11-19 13:37:31 +0000
Are you a Frontend Specialist who always dreamed of working with Google?
Do you have more than two years of professional experience?
Exciting new opportunity in Oslo for a Leading In-house development company who is working directly with Google. We are currently searching for talented developers that can help analysis information for our clients.
Your role would be to work directly in correspondence to Google and their newly created platform that is aimed for digital advertising and analytics for customers to understand their users further.
You have customer interaction, direct influence on your client's project and a team of specialist around you to help your own personal development.
We are working with some of the biggest brands in Norway and Scandinavia to push boundaries and develop innovative solutions. Clients range from such as Google, NETg, eZ Publish and Facebook. We are the only provider of this Google platform in the Nordics.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Realize the importance of good architecture in the frontend
- Write code that can be read by humans, not just machines
- Good knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of modern frameworks and libraries
- Contains React and Angular
- Printer semantic and universally designed markup and taking WCAG 2.0 as a matter of course
- Want to work in an innovative and forward-leaning environment
What we are searching for
- You must be good at communicating ideas and thoughts for both colleagues and clients
- You must be good to share knowledge and help in multidisciplinary teams
- You must be curious about nature and be fearless when seeking new solutions
What we offered
- Interesting assignments with renowned customers in Bergen and Scandinavia
- A very good and innovative academic environment with a strong team spirit
- Very good opportunities for career development and skills
- Competitive conditions
Managing This Role
I joined Darwin Recruitment in September 2014 and with no prior sales experience before joining was promoted to a Senior Consultant in my first year. I am now the Team Leader fo...Bradley's Full Bio