WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
500000kr - 800000kr per annum
2 months ago
My client are Norway's largest shipping company in international passenger and freight traffic to and from Norway, and among Europe's leading shipping companies within European near shipping. The company is currently the only shipping company in international passenger and freight traffic to and from Norway.
They operate in four international lines between seven ports in Norway, Germany, Denmark and Sweden with a quality cruise on the line to Germany, and efficient transport on the lines between Norway, Denmark and Sweden.
We are looking to expand our team and start to push our company to the next level!
The candidate will be:
- An active participant in the specification and development of new solutions, and continued development of existing solutions
- Participate in the choice of technology and architecture
- Work with new technology and well proven methodology
Be a part of a highly competent cross functional team that work to continuously improve our skills. The role is a part of our Ecommerce department, consisting of 18 highly skilled people. We are customer experience designers, graphic designers, web developers, testers, content editors, digital marketers, copy writers and social media experts. We also work closely together with our analytics team that continuously provide us with customer insight which we use to improve our solutions
Our frontend stack for new booking solution consists of vue.js/es6/webpack/sass. React is still a must for us
Important knowledge and experience:
- Semantic HTML
- Advanced design implementations in CSS
- Experience using frameworks and patterns in singel page apps (Vue/React/Angular)
- Client side state (vuex/redux/mobx/flux)
- Preprocessing and module bundlers/task runners (babel/sass/webpack/gulp/grunt)
- Node.js (express/next/nuxt)
Preferably we would like a person who has been working with large customer oriented web solutions where conversion is a main KPI. In addition the following experience would be preferable:
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with working with large/complex solutions as our Travel Store is
- If the candidate has understanding of concept development and interaction design, it is good
- The ability to translate a business need into solutions
If you are a developer keen to be a part of a project from start to finish this job is for you!
Candidates must be fluent or strong in speach and written Norwegian