Senior Frontend Developer (Contract).
Senior Frontend Developer (Contract)
£500 - £600 per day|
Senior Frontend Developer | Contract | Fintech | React, TypeScript | 3 months +
An experienced front-end developer is sought by a leading Fintech business with office space in London. You'll work on various initiatives within the business, solely focusing on the development of new features soon to be launched.
You'll be working predominantly with React & TypeScript in this role, in a cross-functional team consisting of iOS, React Native and Node.js developers.
- The position: Senior Frontend Developer
- Location: Hybrid (Remote first, occasional day in the London office would be ideal)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 3 Months (Extendable)
- Pay rate: Between £500-600 per day (Outside of IR35)
What they're looking for
- You'll have consistently worked with React & TypeScript for several years within commercial environments
- Experience within Test-Driven environments (Ideally using Cypress)
- Knowledge around accessibility
- Experience with micro-frontends
- Effective & flexible English communication skills
Sound like this could be of interest?
Feel free to apply via this portal or by emailing me, the account manager for its position directly, along with your most recently updated CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in building consumer-grade web...
Node.JS Developer (Building maintenance ...
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Node.js Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in...
Senior frontend developer for finacial giants. I am looking for a senior developer with at least 4 years of experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.