Senior Frontend Developer - Angular 6/7
Berlin (10117), Berlin , €60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-03-08 13:41:46 +0000
"Spearhead the migration from Angular6 to 7 and create the roadmap for the future of frontend."
We are currently partnered with a ground breaking health care start-up that are drastically changing the way consultations between patients and doctors take place, not just in Germany but across the world.
Using market research to better understand the pain points throughout the process, this Berlin based organisation, backed by some impressive names are creating a platform that cuts out wasted time on both sides, streamlining the health care industry from the get go.
Spearheading the frontend development of this platform, you will be working closely with the CTO to create a roadmap not just for the Angular migration project but for future implementations and features.
If taking on a position like this excites you, then check your out below and reach out.
- Strong knowledge in either Angular or React (Ideally Angular)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Lass
- Ability to communicate in English and German (B2 minimum) is mandatory.
- Experienced in architecture development is ideal but can be learnt if needed.
- An interest to work in an autonomous environment is key.
- A competitive salary up to €65,000 with an education budget
- Personalised career plan, highlighted from the CEO and CTO.
- Excellent knowledge sharing opportunities with many companies under the umbrella organisation.
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role