WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €72000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Would you love to join an established company where you can have a real impact on building an intelligent content platform? Do you want to work in a company where you can help continuously innovate solutions for the clients and help them to stay ahead of the curve? Don't miss out on an opportunity to improve yourself and grow professionally!
I'm looking for someone who…
- Is passionate about user interfaces and always ready to challenge existing conventions
- Likes product development environment and knows how to integrate a visual language into fun solutions for users
Who is interested in…
- Making the difference by designing and building an innovative intelligent content platform
- Working on solutions for different clients, enabling insights into their data that can be exchanged with multiple sources
- Being a part of an international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic and data-driven company
For a company that…
- Is ready to offer you a challenging position within an ambitious and growing international organization
- Has an informal, flexible working culture, that encourages new ideas (experimenting with new tooling), collaboration, continuously improving the products, and tailoring it to the different customers
- Offers a competitive salary, 26 holidays, flexible working hours/working from home, travel allowance, next to personal and career development, training, and development
Are you ready for this challenge? Apply now with or contact me at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Frontend Developer - React, Typescript, Docker, Golang Darwin GmbH are partnered with a leading e-Commerce company in Hamburg who are urgently looking to hire a Frontend Developer to support them on a long term contract. This role is English speaking and fully remote. Requirements 4+ years experience in frontend development 2+ years experience in react.js Knowledge in Typescript, Redux, HTML5, CSS 3, git and ideally Docker Experience in SQL and working with different databases Interested in designing and implementing features while keeping an eye on User Experience Optional: Knowledge in building backend applications with Golang (on junior level) Please send an updated CV with your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations for remote working to firstname.lastname@example.org. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Why should you be interested? A product in the eHealth domain with real-world implications on real peoples lives 3 deployments per week to 7 million monthly users Large, stable and financially secure choice of employer Who are we searching for? A Senior Developer is more than just expert programming skills. It is a person with great soft skills, healthy communication and social intelligence to bring others around them upwards in their careers. There are, of course, technical skill expectations that include: Specific strengths in building frontends with React.js A history working on high-traffic websites or applications where performance optimisation has been important Who is the company? Established health business of 1,000+ employees selling to 7 million customers International, English speaking teams Probably you want to know more? We'll share the full details after your applicaiton! Apply with your CV and full contact details for immediate and fast consideration :D Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.