WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Darwin is currently partnered with a Swiss telecoms specialist, offering comprehensive services and devices in the field.
Due to continuous expansion in their online activities, they are looking to influence customers even more effectively. Therefore, they are looking for a Senior Frontend developer who has good experience using Angular to work in their office in Zug.
They are offering flexible and mobile working hours. A fun environment. Plenty of creative freedom and an overall competitive package.
As the ideal Senior Frontend Developer, you have:
- Over 3 years' experience in the development of frontend solutions
- Experience with Angular
- The drive to solve complex technical problems.
- The desire to work with the latest technologies and system architectures.
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in German
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- A strong communicator
- Analyse business requirements and translate into design and solution concepts with UX and data management.
- Implement new requirements and expand existing Angular apps.
- Define and implement interfaces.
- Act as first point of contact for external frontend development agency.
- Varied and interesting activity with extensive personal responsibility
- Very flat hierarchical levels, corresponding rapid decision-making processes and an uncomplicated and direct communication culture
- Dynamic environment with plenty of creative freedom
- Strong development opportunities
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.