WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
This is an opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a Berlin-based business that is building the next generation European e-pharmacy.
After another successful year of growth, this company is looking to expand its developer community. You will join the engineering and product team. In this team, you will be designing, coding, and deploying features that will be used by millions of people across Europe. Your tech decisions will impact a customer base of over 6 million customers!
- Your responsibilities include:
- Use React and Redux to create server-side rendered apps
- You will keep high-performance and scalability in mind when designing new features
- Your small, cross-functional team will consist of frontend and backend engineers, QA engineers, a Product Owner, and an Agile Coach.
- Follow the Atomic Design principles when continuously enhancing the component library
- You have React and Redux experience in production
- You are open to working 80% frontend and 20% backend
- You feel responsible for your code running well and proactively check production alerts to ensure this.
This is a high impact role, which focuses on scalability and high performance. This role is looking for a proactive candidate to use a modern tech stack and ultimately create a positive impact on people's lives across Europe.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer to join one of the world's leading Software Companies, and one of Germany's best employers. This company is investing heavily to drive innovation with the low-code, no-code, field. You will join a team that are building a next-generation hyper-automation and process management platform, that is used by global enterprise companies. The role is based in Berlin or Walldorf. Your responsibilities include: Hands-on Frontend Development using TypeScript, Angular, and RxJS - with a strong emphasis on writing clean, well-tested code Playing a key role when defining new requirements, and making technical choices Identifying limitations with the software architecture, and planning elegant solutions to solve any issues Mentoring Junior Developers You should have: Extensive experience using TypeScript and Angular 2+ A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science Experience building scalable web applications This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career by taking a high-impact role within one of the most innovative areas of a global leader in enterprise software. The business is recognised as one of Germany's best employers, the offer includes a competitive salary and a host of other benefits. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.